As a member of the TECH-NET Professional Program, we agree to:
• Recommend corrective and maintenance services. Our technicians will explain which processes are necessary to correct existing problems and which processes should be administered for proper maintenance.
• Provide accurate price estimates
• Obtain authorization for all proposed work
• Go to great lengths to keep the client informed of appointment times and completion dates
• Develop an itemized invoice for all parts and services. The list will clearly identify all used or remanufactured parts, which may be inspected upon request
• Provide copies of any warranties that cover parts or service. We employ quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, which are guaranteed across the entire country.